Mi El Favorito

  • Movies, News, etc

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Admiration

Dear, I have something to tell you.
It's about the day meeting you.
We were talking, sharing our own thoughts.
It's a thing that no one can be bought...

I even tell you how I feel,
and even want to make it real.
Days, months and years suddenly pass by.
I thought of you every single day...

I know I don't have the courage.
Sometimes, I even ask a bridge.
Helping me to speak my own feelings.
Afraid to lose you, tested my being...

Whew, I feel like I'm now freezing.
Slowly, sweat continue falling.
I'm tongue-tied when you're in front of me.
You hypnotized me, how can that be?

Is this something infatuated?
or am I eliminated?
Why is it I haven't notice this?
I was being cheated, tell me please...

You broke my heart and now leave me.
Wounded not by a cup of tea;
But by your own selfishness and pride.
I have nothing more to say or hide...

Time, why did you not stand by me?
I've waited so long, can't you see?
Love, why did you cheated and trick me?
I wanted you, you won't let it be?

I'm burning midnight candles now,
and still longing for you somehow.
How I wish it will end up like this..
My heart says, loving you seems endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment